We offer a 100 Night Sleep Trial on all eligible mattresses to give you the chance to test your purchase in the comfort of your own home, for a maximum period of 100 nights. Please note that this trial is subject to the following terms and conditions.
* Mattresses must be used for at least 95 nights and a maximum of 99 nights before returns can be requested and should you wish to return before 30 days this will be accepted only where the mattress has not been unpackaged or unrolled.
* All our mattresses will be delivered with a free quality mattress protector, these must be used to activate the trial and mattresses showing signs of stains or unreasonable levels of dirt will not be eligible for return. This decision will be made by MyPad and will be final.
* To make a return request, contact our Customer Services by email or phone no later than 100 days from the date of purchase.
* Please provide your order number, date of delivery, name, telephone number and full address to arrange the collection. Collections are free of charge for Channel Island customers and for the purposes of administering the collection your details maybe given to a third party and the goods will be sold with all profits donated to a locally based charity. It is assumed that if you want to return the Mattress under the 100 Night Sleep Trial, you are happy for this information to passed onto the relevant parties. For customers outside of the UK, it will be your responsibility to arrange and cover the costs of return.
* Any agreed refunds will be made within 14 days following receipt of the mattress and will be made using the same method of purchase, unless agreed otherwise.
* We reserve the right to refuse the 100-night trial to anyone associated with a mattress manufacturer or brand.
Refunds and Returns
MYPAD will exchange or refund the purchase of your mattress provided that you request this between 95-99 days of receiving the product. Any agreed refunds will be issued within 14 days following receipt of the mattress.
Before you return or exchange your items, please see if we can help troubleshoot any issues you may have. We have are available Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM as well as email support at email@example.com
Free Mattress Collection For Channel Island Customers
If you have received your product but have changed your mind, we will collect the mattress at no extra cost, provided that you inform us within 100 days and that you live in the Channel Island. For customers outside the CI, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the mattress in order to claim your refund.
We will exchange any mattress that is either damaged or faulty upon delivery provided that the customer has followed all applicable terms and conditions. Before processing a damaged/disputed goods claim, we will require a photograph of the item before action can be processed. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the mattress has been delivered in good condition.
Please contact Customer Services within 24 hours of receipt of the mattress to notify us of any faults/damages and provide photographic evidence as soon as possible.
You must exercise any right to cancel your order by informing MyPad by email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the delivery of the item. Customers wishing to return their items after dispatch must ensure that all reasonable care is taken to ensure that the mattress is unopened and unpackaged and is returned in its “as new” condition in original sealed packaging.